If you would like to have your wills & documents prepared by us, we have a downloadable information sheet for you to fill out. Please right-click on the link and choose "Save As..." or "Save Target As...", (depending on what your browser indicates...) Will Information Sheet. This will save the information sheet to your computer, where you can then go and fill it out.

Once you have filled out the information and saved it, you need to attach it to an email and email it to eaphillipslaw@gmail.com. Once we have received the information then we will contact you to discuss the information, procedures and fees and next steps.

A will is a necessary document for everyone to have. Do not let the law of the State of Texas decide who is to get your property upon your death. A will is simply your instructions as to how you want your property to be distributed upon your death.

If your spouse dies without a will and had children, who gets the spouse's property depends on whether all of your spouse's children are also your children and whether the spouse left community property (property accumulated during the marriage) or separate property (property acquired by gift or inheritance or owned by the spouse before the marriage).

A Medical Power of Attorney is a document in which you name someone to be your agent to make health care decisions for you in the event you cannot make those decision for yourself.

A Directive to Physicians is a document in which you indicate to a physician whether you want to be kept alive by artificial means.

A Durable General Power of Attorney is a document in which you name an agent to make decision regarding your assets and money in the event you cannot make decisions for yourself.

A Transfer on Death Deed transfers real estate located in Texas to a person in the event of your death.

Elizabeth Phillips
2825 Wilcrest, Suite 215
Houston, Texas 77042
713-789-4560 (Phone)