Times and people change, circumstances change and sometimes the orders that you have in place need to change. If you would like to discuss modification of a previous case, including possibly increasing/decreasing child support, changing a visitation schedule and/or changing the custody of the children, then please right-click on the link and choose "Save As..." or "Save Target As...", (depending on what your browser indicates...) Modification Information Sheet. This will save the information sheet to your computer, where you can then go and fill it out.

Once you have filled out the information and saved it, you need to attach it to an email and email it to eaphillipslaw@gmail.com. Once we have received the information then we will contact you to discuss the information, procedures and fees and next steps.
Elizabeth Phillips
2825 Wilcrest, Suite 215
Houston, Texas 77042
713-789-4560 (Phone)